Sunday, April 22, 2007

"How long do you think it would take to train an army?" - Jack Shepherd

Alright so the last five episodes of Lost are on their way, and ABC has shown no shame in promoting them during every primetime and weekend commercial break. Needless to say, I get chills every time I see one. But today I got to thinking...am I really excited because of the scenes they are showing (of course I am, but for the purpose of this post...)? The Lost creators notoriously show misleading information and minor details in their promos, leaving the major revelations for the episode, where they belong. So is it the anticipation for these upcoming scenes that's gettin me all tingly? Or is it just the effin' awesome Requiem for a Dream theme pumping in the background? God damn it feels like a war is brewing on that island and I can't friggin' wait.

Listen and Enjoy.




-Vincenz

No comments: