Monday, April 23, 2007

The Crow/Batman Crossover Movie Announced!

Oh, no...wait. MAH' BAD. This image just popped up on pretty much every website ever made. I think I found it over here, but I could be wrong. So it's allegedly a makeup/color test for Heath Ledger's Joker. I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it definitely fits in with Nolan's Batman universe and the gritty, realistic feel to the characters that thrive in it. Depending on how Ledger plays it, it has the potential to work perfectly. On the other hand, I'm kind of a sucker for the purple suit and the acid-squirting flowers.



I wonder what their plan is for explaining why the Joker has 6 fingers on his right hand? Is it just me? Anybody?

- Rob Society

UPDATE - Ok, so I'm an asshole (nothing new there) and it turns out this image is fake. This one fooled everyone because a) it was photoshopped really well, and b) it looks infinitely better than the other Heath Ledger-as-Joker photoshop jobs that have been floating around for months (samples of the shit in question here and here). Here are the original images used.


No comments: